General Information & Scheduling
- Court arraignments will be heard on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m. and on Wednesdays at 5 p.m.
- Juvenile traffic arraignments will be heard on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
- There will be no court arraignments on Friday.
Please review the court policies before you appear for arraignment.
- Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 9:30 a.m. on a trailing docket.
- Non-Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 1:30 p.m. on a trailing docket.
- Juvenile traffic trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 5:45 pm on a trailing docket.
- Contact the City of Alamogordo's Legal Department 575-439-4210
The Municipal Court will be closed the following days in 2018. (Date of Court closures are tentative and may change on a daily basis.)
|New Year's Day||Monday, January 1, 2018|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 15, 2018|
||Monday, February 19, 2018|
||Friday, March 30, 2018 - Will be closing at 12:00 pm|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 28, 2018|
|Independence Day||Wednesday, July 4, 2018|
||Wednesday, July 11, 2018 to Friday, July 13, 2018
|Labor Day||Monday, September 3, 2018|
||Monday, October 8, 2018|
|Conference||Monday, October 15, 2018 to Thursday October 18, 2018|
|Halloween (Child Visitation Day)||Wednesday, October 31, 2018|
|Veterans' Day (Observed)||Monday, November 12, 2018|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - will be closing at 12:00 pm|
||Thursday, November 22, 2018|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 23, 2018|
|Christmas Eve||Monday, December 24, 2018 - will be closing at 12:00 pm|
|Christmas Day||Tuesday, December 25, 2018|
|Day After Christmas||Wednesday, December 26, 2018|