POOL HOURS - FALL
Aqua Exercise Classes
- Monday & Wednesday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m., SPLASH with BEN
Classes held mid-pool in the 4' - 4' 3" area of the pool.
- Monday - Friday: 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., AQUACIZE with LOLA (no class Oct 21-25) -
Classes held in the deep end of the pool Monday, Wednesday & Friday and mid-pool in the 4' - 4' 3" area of the pool on Tuesday & Thursday.
- Aqua Exercise classes are for adults and seniors only.
Lap Swim Sessions
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Lap swim sessions are for adults and seniors only.
Public Swim Sessions
- Monday*, Wednesday & Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (closed Mon, Nov 11)
Note: lap lanes will no longer be available during the Monday Public Swim Sessions beginning Monday, Oct 7.
- Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (closed Sat, Oct 26)
Note: the big slide has been closed down for the remainder of the season.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday & Holidays: CLOSED
Public Swim Session Amenities
- Splash pad - will be open during public swim sessions.
- Big slide - the slide has been closed down for the remainder of the season.
- Public Swim Lap Lanes - will be available for fitness swimming on Wednesdays and Fridays only during public swim sessions beginning October 7, 2019.
Please be aware that pool session openings and hours are subject to change due to weather, staff availability and pool maintenance. To verify pool openings and hours, please call 575-439-4142. The pool is currently scheduled to close for the season as of November 24, 2019.
Age Categories & Restrictions
- Youth – to qualify as a youth individuals must be 17 years of age or younger.
- Full Facility - any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Pool Area - any child 6 years of age or under must be kept within arm’s reach of an adult (age 18 or over) while in the pool area (on deck or in water) at all times. Maximum adult / child ratio: 1 adult / 2 children. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Adult – to qualify as an adult individuals must be 18 years of age or older.
- Senior Adult – to qualify as a senior adult individuals must be 55 years of age or older.
50 meter by 25 yard outdoor pool and surrounding deck is available seasonally for:
- Aquatic Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Lap Swim
- Private Pool Rental
- Recreational Swimming
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team Practices
The AFRC Pool is a seasonal outdoor pool. The pool’s operating season is anticipated to be a six month season-open from mid-spring until mid-fall. However, the schedule is subject to change due to maintenance issues, weather and/or staffing.
To verify pool hours please give us a call at 575-439-4142.