Children will enjoy a variety of fun recreational and educational activities, including games, crafts, nature hikes, sports, movies, swimming, field trips, and more! Guaranteed to keep summer boredom at bay while kids participate in new experiences, build friendships & create lasting childhood memories!
Children are placed in groups based on age (Ages 6-8 & 9-12) and supervised by trained adult staff. Daily snacks are provided. Field trip fees are not included in the registration fee. They will be posted and collected separately by staff.
- Program Dates: 2023 TBD
- Ages: 6-12 years
- Days: Mon-Fri* (short weeks for July 4th Holiday & beginning of APS schools)
- Time: 7:45 am-5:30 pm (Note: Children must be picked up by the designated end time, or late fees will be incurred.)
- Fee: $100 per week
Online & In-house registration will be available
- Online registration
- AFRC | 1100 Oregon Ave. in Alamogordo | 575-439-4142
Required Registration Forms
We ask for everyone to complete the forms once annually at the time of Camp Cottonwood registration. Each camper will need the following information filled out and turned in to us at the time of registration, along with payment:
- Youth Program Participant Registration Form (PDF)
- AFRC Emergency Contact & Child Sign-Out List (PDF)
- Participant Health/Special Needs Information (PDF)
- Youth Medication Administration Request Form (if needed) (PDF)
You can print the documents from the links above and bring them to the AFRC or complete forms at the AFRC.
Children are only enrolled for weeks that are fully paid for. Spots are NOT held for unpaid weeks.
Any openings in future weeks are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Children may be placed on a waitlist for weeks with maximum enrollment per parent request.
Payment must be made at the time of registration.
Sponsorships are available to qualifying participants (based on annual family income).
Prices and dates for all programs are subject to change.
- Summer 2023 Sports and Dates: TBD @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>