October 12, 2023
Track B: Publishing Long: Paths to Publication with a Focus on Self-Publishing
- Paths to Publication: traditional, self, & hybrid
- Traditional Publishing Basics: querying, pitching, agented vs. un-agented submissions, and trends
- What your publisher does vs. what you do
- Self-Publishing Basics: cover design, layout, publisher, promotion, and trends (including distribution methods.)
- What you will be responsible for and who can help.
- Hybrid Publishing: The New Hotness
- Why publishers are offering hybrid publishing
- Why authors are choosing hybrid publishing
920 Oregon Ave.
Alamogordo, NM 88310
Free. Registration required.
Thursday, October 12, 2023
Writer's workshop facilitated by Amy Rivers