Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
This form must be submitted at least thirty (30) days before the event.
CITY OF ALAMOGORDO, SPECIAL EVENTS MANAGER
SGT Willie Estrada Memorial Civic Center
800 East 1st Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310
(575) 439-4279 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark N/A if a facility/field is not being requested
Enter amount for Power Poles, if necessary
Mark N/A if street closure is not being requested
Note: Events that close more than two blocks of any street must use the Standard Special Event Permit Application.
(Attach additional sheets if needed)
Submitting this Simplified Special Event Permit Application does not provide permission to conduct your planned event. Please do not send out publicity, flyers, or other media prior to receiving confirmation of approval. Your confirmation will be in the form of a PERMIT, issued to the organization and/or person responsible for conducting the event. Final approval of the permit will be authorized by the City Manager’s designee.
Applicants agree to remove all props and items brought into the public areas and clean up all litter and debris that result from the event the same day as the event.
PLEASE SIGN AND DATE
1. I certify that all the information included in this application and in all supporting documentation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
2. I have read, understood, and agree to the City of Alamogordo Special Event Guidelines and any rules, regulations, and fees outlined in it.
3. By signing and submitting this application, I and/or the sponsoring organization(s) agree to abide by the law, rules, regulations, and deadlines of the City of Alamogordo.
Please Type First and Last Name
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field