Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Employee Email Login
1. Fill out and submit this form.
2. Visit the zoo within three days of submitting this form to pay all fees and finalize the rental agreement. Forms of payment accepted are: cash, check, and credit card.
3. Zoo rentals must be booked at least 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of the event.
4. This is not a private rental; the facility will be open to the public.
This date/time is not secured until you visit the zoo, pay a deposit, and finalize your rental request.
The date is not confirmed as reserved until you visit the gift shop, confirm the reservation, and pay the 50% deposit.
Rental fees do not include: vendor permits, environmental permits, business licenses, or special events permits not within the control of the City of Alamogordo Parks Department or the Alameda Park Zoo. A separate permit process is required for such reservations. Additional permits issued by:
City Clerk's Office, 1376 E Ninth Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310. (inside City Hall.) 575-439-4100.
NM Environment Department, 811 E First Street, Suite D, Alamogordo, NM 88310. 575-437-7115
How many do you need?
Insurance is required for any public event on City of Alamogordo property.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field