Please Note: If you leave the facility and come back later the same day, you will be assessed another facility use fee.
- Full Facility - any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 and over) at all times. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Pool - any child under the age of 6 must be kept within arm’s reach while in the pool area (on deck or in water) at all times. Maximum adult/child ratio is 1 adult/2 children. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Weight Room – any child under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult in the weight room at all times. Youth 17 & under must have a waiver/release form on file at AFRC before using the weight room. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
Available for meetings, rentals, birthday parties and special activities.
Dressing Rooms and Showers
CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION
Available to all paying facility patrons (e.g., pool, gym, weight room) at no cost or to the general public for $2.00. Lockers are day use only and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Lockers do not have locks. Patrons may supply their own lock if desired – however, it must be removed at the end of each day.
50 meter by 25 yard outdoor pool available seasonally for recreational swimming, lap swim, swim lessons, aquatic fitness, swim team practice and private pool rentals. For further information please see the AFRC Pool web page.
A 7,000 square foot gymnasium which accommodates both basketball and volleyball. The gym is available for recreational play, league play and private rentals. For further information please see the Weight Room & Gym web page.
AFRC is equipped with both cardio and strength equipment for the public to utilize. Equipment includes free weights, Universal Nautilus machines, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills and stair steppers. For further information please see the Weight Room & Gym web page.
Programs & Activities
AFRC offers a range of programs and activities that are open to the public. Registration and participation fees are generally required.
All registrations are on a first-come first-served basis.
- All registrations must be made at AFRC or on-line prior to participation in an activity. Instructors are not able to take money or registrations.
- Online Registration https://apm.activecommunities.com/coacommunityservices
- All participants must sign a liability waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign a consent form and liability waiver.
- Registration in an activity does not guarantee a place in future activities.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to attend scheduled classes, we are not able to provide refunds for missed classes.
- Activity scholarships are available for children of qualified families in need.
Requests for an activity withdrawal/refund must be made one week prior to the start of the activity to receive a refund. Exceptions will be made for an injury/illness (a Doctor’s note may be required). There is a $10.00 administrative fee per participant for a withdrawal/refund unless the activity is cancelled by AFRC.
Requests for an activity transfer must be made one week prior to the start of the activity. Transfers will be accommodated as long as there is space available in the activity. An administrative fee is not generally charged for transfers. However, AFRC reserved the right to charge a $10.00 administrative fee if multiple transfers are requested (over 3).
If the minimum number of participants for an activity is not met three days prior to the first day of the activity, the activity will be cancelled, participants will be notified and provided refunds.