Weight Room / Gym
Please note: if you leave the facility and come back later the same day, you will be assessed another facility use fee.
- Full Facility - any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 and over) at all times. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Weight Room – any child under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult in the weight room at all times. Youth 17 & under must have a waiver/release form on file at AFRC before using the weight room. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
AFRC is equipped with both cardio and strength equipment for the public to utilize. Equipment includes free weights, Universal Nautilus machines, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills and stair steppers.
AFRC has a 7,000 square foot gym. The court is lined for both basketball and volleyball. It is equipped with six (6) basketball goals and portable volleyball equipment. Basketballs are available for FREE use on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone entering the gym must pay the daily use fee.
Hours and Fees:
- Daily use fees - please see the Facility Use Fee web page
- Monthly & annual memberships - please see the Facility Use Fee web page
- Facility hours of Operation - please see the Facility Hours of Operation web page