General Information & Scheduling
- Court arraignments will be heard on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- HEARINGS CAN BE VIRTUAL; MUST CONTACT COURT FIRST (575) 439-4225
- Juvenile traffic arraignments will be heard during regular Arraignment times.
- There will be no court arraignments on Friday.
Please review the court policies before you appear for arraignment.
- Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 9:30 a.m. on a trailing docket.
- Non-Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 1:30 p.m. on a trailing docket.
- Contact the City of Alamogordo’s Legal Department 575-439-4293
The Municipal Court will be closed the following days in 2021. (Date of Court closures are tentative and may change on a daily basis.)
|New Year's Day||Friday, December 31, 2021|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 17, 2022|
||Monday, February 21, 2022|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30, 2022|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4, 2022|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5, 2022|
||Monday, October 10, 2022|
|Veterans' Day||Thursday, November 11, 2022|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
||Thursday, November 24, 2022|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 26, 2022|
|Christmas||Monday, December 26, 2022 (OBSERVED)|