Facility Use Restrictions & Fees
Age Categories & Restrictions
- Youth – to qualify as a youth individuals must be 17 years of age or younger.
- Adult – to qualify as an adult individuals must be 18 years of age or older.
- Senior Adult – to qualify as a senior adult individuals must be 55 years of age or older.
- Full Facility - any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 and over) at all times. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Pool - any child 6 years of age or under must be kept within arm’s reach while in the pool area (on deck or in water) at all times. Maximum adult / child ratio is 1 adult / 2 children. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
- Weight Room - any child under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult in the weight room at all times. Youth 17 and under must have a waiver/release form on file at AFRC before using the weight room. Both youth and adult are charged use fees.
Daily Use Fees
- Gym: $2.25
- Pool - Public Swim: $2.25 (Children age 2 and under are free.)
- Pool - Lap Swim / Exercise: $3.50
- Weight Room: $3.50
- Please note if you leave the facility and come back later the same day, you will be assessed another facility use fee.
AFRC Passes & Memberships
For information on passes and membership fees, please see AFRC Passes & Membership page.
- Day use: Lockers are free to use on a daily first-come/first-serve basis. Locks are not provided. It is highly recommended that patrons supply their own locks. Locks must be removed by the end of the day.
- Long term use: Patrons must supply their own lock and remove it at the end of the rental period. Please note, a signed contract is required for all rentals.
- Monthly $6.00
- Summer Pool Season $15.00
- Full Pool Season $30.00
- Annual $50.00