- Parks & Recreation Division
- Parks & Recreation
- Youth Programs & Activities
Youth Programs & Activities
Youth Program and Activity Registration Policies
- All youth activities generally require advance registration and a participation fee.
- All youth activity registration session openings begin at 8 am on the designated start date. Registrations will then remain open until filled or registration is closed by staff.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All registrations must be made at AFRC or online prior to participation in an activity. Instructors are not able to take money or registrations.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign a consent form and liability waiver.
- Registration in an activity does not guarantee a place in future activities.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to attend scheduled classes/sessions; refunds will not be made for missed classes/sessions.
- Activity scholarships are available for children of qualified families in need.
Youth Program and Activity Withdrawals/Refunds
- Requests for an activity withdrawal/refund must be made one week prior to the start of the activity to receive a refund. Exceptions will be made for an injury/illness (a Doctor’s note may be required).
- There is a $10.00 administrative fee per participant for a withdrawal/refund unless the activity is canceled by AFRC.
Youth Program and Activity Transfer
- Requests for an activity transfer must be made one week prior to the start of the activity. Transfers will be accommodated as long as there is space available in the activity.
- An administrative fee is not generally charged for transfers. However, AFRC reserved the right to charge a $10.00 administrative fee if multiple transfers are requested (over 3).
Youth Program and Activity Minimum/Maximum
- If the minimum number of participants for an activity is not met three days prior to the first day of the activity, the activity will be canceled, and participants will be notified and provided refunds.
After School Frenzy (After School Program)
Make the school year fun, exciting and educational by sending your child to the after school youth program at AFRC.
A fun weekly recreational summer program for ages 6-12
Middle School Program
Programs for Homeschoolers
Programs offered to meet the needs of children that are homeschooled.
Spring Fling is a creatively active day camp during spring break!
Send your ‘little turkeys’ to a fun day camp during Thanksgiving break!
Wild 'n Winter Week
A wildly fun day camp during winter break!
Link to youth sports pages at the Family Recreation Center