Registration opens May 4, 2022, at 8am.
Children will enjoy a variety of fun recreational and educational activities including games, crafts, nature hikes, sports, movies, swimming, field trips, and more! Guaranteed to keep summer boredom at bay while kids take part in new experiences, build friendships & create lasting childhood memories!
Children are placed in groups based on their age (Ages 6-8 & Ages 9-12) and supervised by trained, adult staff. Daily snack provided. Field trip fees are not included in the registration fee. They will be posted and collected separately by staff.
- Program Dates: June 6 - August 10, 2022
- Ages: 6-12 years
- Days: Mon-Fri* (short weeks for July 4th Holiday & beginning of APS schools)
- Time: 7:45 am-5:30 pm (Note: Children must be picked up by the designated end time or late fees will be incurred.)
- Fee: $95 per week
- Parent Packet
Online & In-House Registration Will be Available
- Online: visit https://secure.rec1.com/NM/alamogordo-recreation/catalog
Required Registration Forms
We ask for everyone to complete the forms once annually at the time of Camp Cottonwood registration. Each camper will need the following information filled out and turned in to us at the time of registration along with payment:
- Youth Program Participant Registration Form
- AFRC Emergency Contact & Child Sign Out List
- Participant Health/Special Needs Information
- Youth Medication Administration Request Form (if needed)
Children are only enrolled for weeks that are fully paid for. Spots are NOT held for unpaid weeks
Any openings in future weeks are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
On weeks with maximum enrollment, children may be placed on a waitlist per parent request.
Payment must be made at the time of registration.
Sponsorships are available to qualifying participants (based on annual family income).
Prices and dates for all programs are subject to change.