Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Application to serve on a Board/Committee

    Form to apply to be a member of a City Board or Committee.

  2. Home Occupation Application
  3. Special Events Permit
  1. Graffiti Waiver 2018

    Authorization for the removal of graffiti markings

  2. Request for a Block Party/Street Closure
  3. Special Noise Permit/Notification

    This Special Permit is pursuant to Section 11-05-270(4) of the Alamogordo Code of Ordinances